Our Value Propostion
We deliver high quality, cost-effective solutions through a multi-tier value proposition
1. Talent: Hire, inspire, motivate and retain expert staff. All our expert staff have demonstrable experience as subject matter experts and specialized knowledge.
Our staff is always available to audit, design, implement, operate, maintain, and train to meet our client’s needs. In addition to certifications, all of our experts hold Federal security clearances.
2. Partner Network: Seek and establish strategic partner relationships with best in class hardware, software and service vendors. Using strategic partner relationships, we provide end to end solutions in all facets of IT, network and systems engineering.
3. Technology: Using innovative blend of technologies, we strive to meet all our clients needs.
4. Quality: Our Mantra is “Quality is always the result of high intentions, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution, the cumulative experience of many masters of craftsmanship." - Will A. Foster.
1. Strategic Goals: Business objectives, target ROI, present & anticipated needs.
2. Users: Customers, on-site & remote employees, operating systems, end-user support.
3. Systems: Security, networking, data center, network availability, capacity planning & bandwidth management.
4. Backup & Disaster Recovery: Cloud based backup solutions & disaster recovery plans.
5. Security: Policy, encryption, Intrusion and virus protection, audits & firewalls.
6. IT Staff: End-users, IT and Network infrastructure, onsite and remote servers, trouble ticket management & support calls.
7. Budgets: Existing budgets, budget constraints, systems and infrastructure maintenance and replacement plans.
8. Project Management & Implementation: Project management, ITSM, resource management, schedule and budget constraint management, change management.
9. Testing and Quality Assurance: Hardware, software, network testing, and monitoring and quality assurance.
10. Documentation & Training: Backups, security, change control, configuration guidelines, inventory and topology.